*Additional ICs are available upon request. Please contact us for lead time and if you have specific IC requirements or questions.
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Wristbands (NFC)
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Wristbands are one of the easiest solutions for access control. Whether you are handling a concert, theme park, or any other large or small-scale crowd entry scenario, wristbands provide a simple, effective, and time-saving way to handle access control. These wristbands are both durable and customizable. They bring company logos to life with high quality, full-color images. This product is NFC (HF), but it also comes in a UHF version.
Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID™ Custom Wristbands (NFC)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- A choice of up to four standard or custom colors is included
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
Vulcan RFID™ Custom Wristbands come equipped with a durable adhesive closure, which eliminates tampering and removal issues, reducing revenue loss from reuse and pass-along. Also, these tags have been tested extensively to ensure that they can stand up to whatever conditions you expect to encounter. The ease of use, durability, and stunning custom graphics combine to make this the perfect solution for large-scale access control.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Fully customizable for logos, images, and a variety of fonts.
- Tags are lockable to prevent undesired rewrite.
- Barcodes can be different or the same as encoded information.
- Adhesive closure is tamper evident.
- Heavily tested and able to withstand skin products, UV radiation, and all types of pool water.
|Air Interface Protocol:||NFC (HF)|
|Operating Frequency:||13.56 MHz|
|IC Type:||NXP NTAG213|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||0.305 m (1 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||For use only as a wristband|
|Tag Form Factor:||Inlay between polypropylene, wristband|
|Attachment Method:||Adhesive closure|
|Dimensions:||247.65 x 25.4 mm (9.75 x 1 in)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)|