Trimble EMPOWER EM111 Asset Tracking UHF RFID Reader Module with 1D/2D Barcode Imager
Equipped with the industry leading Honeywell N6603 Series Imaging Engine, the Trimble EMPOWER EM111 Asset Tracking Module delivers superior barcode reading performance with ultra-fast motion tolerance for outstanding speed and unrivaled accuracy. The EM111 allows you to read barcodes with ease even in low light conditions with white LED illumination and a highly visible 650 nm red laser aimer. Give your solution an edge by reading an array of traditional linear barcodes, postal codes, and both matrix and stacked 2D symbology codes using the EM111 module integrated with any of the 3 Trimble EMPOWER enabled mobile computers. For Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID tag reading, the EM111 includes 2 regional variants with an antenna tuned for a subset of the 865.6-867.6 MHz or 902-928 MHz band of the UHF frequency spectrum. With an EM111 module you can easily switch back and forth between reading barcodes and RFID tags with the press of a button and efficiently capture accurate data in real world conditions. Applications for EM111 come pre-installed on the EMPOWER platform, making setup fast and easy. Quickly edit barcode symbologies or configure a keyboard wedge to quickly read a variety of barcodes into an application. For full optimization and custom workflows, developers may access freely available APIs allowing full integration of barcode data into custom Android or Windows 10 applications.
Data Sheet — Trimble EMPOWER EM111 Asset Tracking UHF RFID Reader Module with 1D/2D Barcode Imager
- Trimble EMPOWER EM111 Asset Tracking UHF RFID Reader Module with 1D/2D Barcode Imager Unit
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Why buy this module?
The Trimble EMPOWER EM111 Asset Tracking Module enables you to easily integrate Barcode Imager and UHF RFID reader functionality with the Trimble EMPOWER enabled Nomad 5, Ranger 7 and Yuma 7 Rugged Mobile Computers. Manufactured with an integrated ThingMagic M6e-Micro reader module, the EM1110 comes with an internal antenna optimized for long read ranges of EPCglobal GEN2 RFID tags.
- Integrated ThingMagic M6e-Micro module.
- RFID Tag/Transponder Protocol Support for EPCglobal Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C) tags, with Anti-Collision and DRM.
- Integrated passive tag patch antenna optimized for fast and accurate tag reads.
- Power transmission up to +30 dBm (1 Watt) power for demanding applications and long read range.
- Rapid-Read, high-accuracy performance on multiple tags in multiple orientations, even in crowded conditions.
- Meets the rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standard for drops, vibration, humidity, and extreme temperatures – all while boasting an IP68 rating for total protection against dust and water ingress.
- Quickly capture barcode and/or RFID data with the press of a button, or record images or location data of your scanned asset.
- Able to read a variety of barcode and industry standard EPCglobal GEN2 tags.
- Certified for operation in Australia, Brazil, Canada, EU, New Zealand, UAE, United States and South Africa.
- Expand the capabilities of your EMPOWER platform now or in the future with a variety of Asset Tracking modules, compatible with all EMPOWER platforms.
- Access free SDKs to programmatically communicate with the Asset Tracking Modules, allowing you to create custom barcode and/or RFID-enabled solutions.
- Superior scan performance with ultra-fast motion tolerance, up to 5 meters per second.
- Excellent reading capability for poorly printed barcodes and support for color barcodes.
- Integrated Honeywell N6603 Series Imaging Engine.