GPIO Configuration Service (Pre-Shipment)
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. This particular service is designed to specifically get you up and running with your GPIO-enabled device. Upon order completion, you will be contacted to schedule a remote session with an atlasRFIDstore support specialist to configure your GPIO device before it ships.
- Remote Session with an atlasRFIDstore Support Specialist
- GPIO Configuration
Why Buy this Service
Designed specifically for GPIO-enabled devices, this professional service will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your GPIO device ready for use. Our highly experienced support specialist will configure your GPIO device before it ships.
This service is offered for the GPIO-enabled device listed in the availability section below. If you do not see your GPIO device listed below, please Contact Us to see if we can assist with setup.
- Alien F800 RFID Reader
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port)
- Impinj R700 RAIN RFID Reader
- Impinj Speedway Revolution GPIO Box
- SLS RFID smartGPIO Photo Eye
- SLS RFID smartGPIO Audible Stack-Light PoE/+5V
- SLS RFID smartGPIO Audible Stack-Light & Photo Eye
- ThingMagic IZAR UHF RFID Reader by JADAK
- ThingMagic Sargas 2-Port UHF RFID Reader
- 90 dBa Annuciator
- Tri-Color 12V Tower Stack Light
- Tri-Color 24V Tower Stack Light - with 80 dB Buzzer