Confidex Silverline Blade II™ RFID Tag (M730)
The Confidex Silverline Blade II™ RFID Tag delivers an immense improvement in read-range both on and off-metal for demanding tagging applications. This small and unobtrusive RFID tag sports a read range 2.2x farther than its predecessor, with distances up to 10 m (33 ft) on-metal, and 3.3x farther on plastic surfaces with a read range up to 5 m (16 ft). Equipped with the new Impinj M730 chip and a redesign allowing for increased foam thickness, the Confidex Silverline Blade II™ provides constant and efficient read performance. This tag proves to be up to the challenge of the most demanding RFID applications in a variety of industries. The Confidex Silverline Blade II™ is ideal for asset tracking of chemical drums, mobile computers, printers, antennas, wheelchairs, IV pumps, and more.
Data Sheet — Confidex Silverline Blade II™ RFID Tag (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Confidex Silverline Blade II™ is part of the next generation of Silverline labels, offering improved read ranges both on and off-metal. This tag is equipped with the new Impinj M730 IC, increasing this tag's versatility by improving its read performance and efficiency for the most demanding tagging applications.
- IP 68 rated.
- Optimized for asset tagging.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Tolerates industrial washing with standard solvents.
- New and more efficient Impinj M730 IC.
- Improved read range performance from predecessor.
- Read distances up to 10 m (33 ft) on metal.
- Ideal applications include manufacturing, automotive, IT asset tracking, healthcare, and more.
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal RFID Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended
On-Plastic: Up to 5 m (16 ft)
On-Liquid: Up to 4 m (13 ft)