*Formerly sold under the name "Confidex Silverline Blade™ RFID Tag". This is the same great tag - just with a new name. This product is end-of-life. Visit Zebra Silverline Blade II™ RFID Tag by Confidex (M730) for a recommended replacement product*.
Zebra Silverline Blade™ RFID Tag by Confidex
With footprint of only 2.5 x 6 cm and thickness of 1.2 mm, the Zebra Silverline Blade™ RFID Tag by Confidex is small and unobtrusive passive RFID label. Despite the small size, the Blade boasts a respectable 4.5 meter read range on metal. Equipped with an innovative antenna design, the Silverline Blade™ handles the complete global RFID radio frequency range of 865 to 928 MHz – without harming the performance. The Silverline Blade™ is easy to print and program on-demand making it an ideal solution for tagging your assets from servers to refrigerators.
Data Sheet — Zebra Silverline Blade™ RFID Tag by Confidex
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with a small form factor, global frequency range, and long read distance, the Zebra Silverline Blade™ RFID Tag by Confidex is a printable on-metal label optimized for asset tagging.
- IP 68 rated.
- Optimized for asset tagging.
- Printable, metal-mount label tag.
- Can be applied on a curved surface.
- Tolerates industrial washing with standard solvents.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (865-928 MHz).
- Custom Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline Printer
- Other Zebra printers are not recommended or supported
- Zebra 5095 Resin Ribbon recommended