What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
HID Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tag (10 x 2.6 mm) [Clearance]
HID 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tags easily integrate into RFID applications requiring discreet placement of small, featherweight tags that deliver sustainable performance. The hard shells encasing these tiny UHF tags shield them from exposure to autoclave sterilization and demanding industrial environments. These durable UHF tags offer 32/64 bit of user memory that is readable and writable from up to 1 m (3.3 ft).
Data Sheet — HID Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tag (10 x 2.6 mm) [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Embeddable in space-restricted applications, HID Brick 60 Ceramic UHF RFID Tags are optimized for placement on metal assets, such as tools, weaponry, and surgical instrumentation.
- Impinj Monza R6-P IC chip.
- RFID tag that withstands high temperatures.
- Ideal solution for space-restricted applications.
- Withstands physical stress - dust tight.
- Optimized for use on metal surfaces.
- Resistant to water, chemicals, acids, and temperature extremes.
- Tolerates vibration and shock.
- Common applications: automation and manufacturing or medical and health.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.