HID SlimFlex™ UHF RFID Tag (M730)
HID SlimFlex™ UHF RFID Tags are among the most advanced general purpose flexible tags available. The unique thermoplastic elastomer (TPU) housings – made from the same materials used worldwide to manufacture automobile pipes and hoses – tolerate repeated bending or torsion, while maintaining excellent performance characteristics. The durable housing safeguards embedded electronics, even under harsh conditions. Standard SlimFlex™ tags attach snugly to round or irregular surfaces, such as cylindrical containers, plastic pipes, helmets or even trees. These tags conform to the surface contours and can be securely attached with cable ties, industrial adhesives, rivets or screws. While the SlimFlex™ Tag with a washer has been designed with one reinforced hole to rivet it. This version is ideal whenever a SlimFlex™ tag shall be fixed with a single rivet to hang down from metal bars or be placed on a hook.
Barcode and Serial numbers are uniquely generated and assigned during manufacturing. Please contact us if you would like specific information printed and encoded on your tags.
Data Sheet — HID SlimFlex™ UHF RFID Tag (M730)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
HID SlimFlex™ UHF RFID Tags are waterproof and compliant with ISO certified readers and modules. They can be used in deepsea operations, provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and UV rays, and deliver reliable performance and reading stability at high and sub-freezing temperatures. SlimFlex™ passive contactless transponders improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications.
- Flexibility – Repeated bending will not impede performance; enables secure mounting on rounded or irregular surfaces.
- High durability – Resistant to liquids, dust, impact and weather extremes.
- Enhanced reliability – Precise, consistent read ranges when mounted to plastic or wood.
- Broadband UHF version for worldwide use at 860 to 960 MHz.
- Waterproof; resistant to chemicals, impact, and UV rays.
- Fully interoperable, standards compliant.
- 1D barcode laser engraved optional.
- Bendable TPU housing.
- Larger user memory.
- Common applications: asset tracking and logistics.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.