What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus™ NFC Tag - 10 Tags [Clearance]
The Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus NFC Tag incorporates sensor functionality and temperature data logging capabilities in a low-cost, reusable tag solution. When affixed to a product or container (either directly for one-time use, or in a pouch so it can be reused), the thin, flexible tag can be programmed to record the temperature history of goods at user defined intervals during shipment. Once a shipment reaches its destination, the tag’s temperature data can be downloaded and reviewed from an Android™ smartphone or tablet with the easy-to-use TT Sensor Plus mobile app.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus™ NFC Tag - 10 Tags [Clearance]
Quick Start Guide — Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus™ NFC Tag - 10 Tags[Clearance]
User Configuration Guide — Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus™ NFC Tag - 10 Tags [Clearance]
Why buy this tag?
The Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus NFC Tag is a low-cost, reusable tag solution (when used with a pouch) that tracks the temperatures an item is exposed to throughout its supply chain journey.
Ideal temperature monitoring applications include:
- Food, wine, or spirits
- Floral products
- Small credit-card sized tag.
- Lower shrinkages and greater sustainability.
- Low cost and accurate time-temperature data logger.
- Each TT Sensor Plus also contains a unique identifier (UID).
- Components: embedded temperature sensor, high-frequency antenna, real-time clock, temperature alarm, and data storage.
- Powered with a thin, flexible, disposable battery technology, which is RoHS certified, REACH compliant, and EU Battery Directive compliant.
- Common applications: pharmaceutical and medical, food and beverage, chemicals and polymers, and other temperature-sensitive goods.
Avery Dennison® TT Sensor Plus™
Producers and purchasers of temperature-sensitive products, li...
TT Sensor Plus™ Temperature Monitoring Label Overview
Hear Mary Greenwood, director of new technology and business d...
How to Use TT Sensor Plus™
Learn how to use the Avery Dennison TT Sensor Plus smart label...