Avery Dennison AD-810r6 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
Designed around the Monza® R6 series integrated circuit, the Avery Dennison AD-810r6 UHF RFID Wet Inlay provides 96-bit EPC memory and features AutoTune™ RF tuning. This globally tuned UHF RFID inlay can achieve a read distance of up to 1.7 meter when applied to liquid-filled glass or plastic bottles. Equipped with a 16 mm round antenna, the AD-801r6 inlay is recommended for a variety of applications including pharmaceutical, healthcare, beauty, and asset tracking.
Data Sheet — Avery Dennison AD-810r6 UHF RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Avery Dennison AD-801r6 UHF RFID Wet Inlay is ideally suited for tagging glass vials and other small to medium-sized medical packages. Due to its excellent performance on glass and plastic materials, the AD-810r6 inlay could also be considered for select beauty applications, such as cosmetics or perfume.
- 16 mm round antenna cleanly cut onto an opaque white PET carrier.
- Worldwide UHF RFID operation (860-960 MHz).
- Impinj Monza R6 integrated circuit.
- Delivers excellent performance when reading in near-field.
- Up to 1.7 m read distance when applied to liquid-filled glass or plastic bottles.
- Common applications: beauty, item-level retail, asset tracking, pharmaceutical, and healthcare.