*Upon order completion, we will contact you to review your hardware and software management needs. Your order will only be processed once your system's compatibility is confirmed.*
Avancir Handheld Reader UHF RFID & Barcode Kit
The Avancir Handheld Reader UHF RFID & Barcode Kit comes with all of the hardware and software components needed to test RFID technology in your environment. Avancir is the complete RFID software platform that scales with you. From tracking assets to inventory management, Avancir's turnkey RFID SaaS platform keeps track of everything that matters as your business grows. Through Avancir’s modern off-the-shelf architecture, and plugins with peripheral devices, your kit is ready to be used. Avancir’s web application can be your single source of data or utilize our RESTful API to connect your current systems.
NOTE: Your Avancir license will be active for 1 month upon delivery. To extend your usage or inquire about pricing, contact us for more information.
Data Sheet — Avancir Handheld Reader UHF RFID & Barcode Kit
End User License Agreement (EULA) — Avancir Handheld Reader UHF RFID Kit
- 1 Month of Avancir Software - Basic Subscription
- 1 Zebra MC3330xR Integrated RFID Handheld Reader
- 1 Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle with Spare Battery Charger for MC33 Handhelds
Why buy this software kit?
The Avancir Handheld Reader UHF RFID & Barcode Kit includes all the essential items needed to start tracking your critical items today. With included access to Avancir's Basic Software, this kit brings your digital and physical worlds together making it an ideal solution for Returnable Transport Items (RTI), order verification, inventory tracking, asset tracking, and work-in-progress (WIP) applications.
Interested in seeing Avancir's off-the-shelf RFID software solution in action? Contact us today for a free demo.
- Integrates with your identity provider for single user sign-on.
- Compatible with multiple IoT deices and scales to your changing use cases.
- Provides a bird's eye view of your components, data, and processes from day one.
- Manage any variable or situation on the go from your preferred table or mobile device.
- Simple user experience through cloud-enabled cross-device visibility on readers, desktop, or preferred apps.
- Open API and webhooks to talk to your CRM, ERP, WMS, POS, or MES.
- Easily capture existing barcode and RFID data with customizable activities.
- Offers intuitive reporting and dashboards as well as item data management, statuses, locations, item links, and activities.
- Offers best-in-class standard-range RFID read performance with a powerful Android platform.
- Captures both RFID tags and 1D/2D barcodes in a single device.
- Circular polarized RFID antenna for bulk inventory cases.
- 47-key physical keypad and large touchscreen.
- Rugged design that ensures maximum uptime.
- High-quality single slot USB charging cradle for one Zebra MC33 device and one spare battery.
|Air Interface Protocol:||ISO 18000-63 (EPC Class 1 Gen 2 V2)|
|Operating Frequency:||FCC (902-928 MHz)|
|Antenna Type:||Integrated circular polarized|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 6+ m (19.7+ ft)|
|Scanner:||RFID, SE4770 2D Imager|
|Operating System:||Android 10|
|Data Interface:||USB 2.0 High Speed (host and client), WLAN, Bluetooth|
|Memory/Expansion Memory:||4GB RAM/32GB Flash, User accessible MicroSD with 32 GB SDHC and up to 512 GB SDCX|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Li-Ion, 3.6V, 7000 mAh PowerPrecision+ Battery|
|Dimensions:||164 x 75 x 211 mm (6.45 x 2.95 x 8.31 in)|
|Weight:||0.68 kg (1.50 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 54|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Host API:||C#, Java|
|Demo Software:||Data Wedge|