Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9730, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s volume focused Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiglette antenna design, the ALN9730 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 read and write performance in a narrower width than it’s bigger brother, the Squiggle®. ALN-9730 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. With its Higgs-4 core, the Squiglette delivers next generation performance and a rich feature set, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and apparel applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. Typical applications for the Squiglette include, but are not limited to, apparel hang tags, corrugated cases, palletplacard labels, shipping labels, asset management, file folder labels and applications on plastics.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiglette RFID Clear Wet Inlay (ALN-9730, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9730 Squiglette RFID inlay is a narrower version of its high-performance, general-purpose Squiggle® sibling, making it ideal for apparel applications.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma- Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and program.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11 m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.