*Subject to availability. Visit CCRR E68 RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product.*
Alien Bat RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9770, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Bat” antenna design, the ALN-9770 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability in a specialty tag uniquely focused on effectively tagging automotive batteries. With its Higgs-4 core, the “Bat” delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and automotive applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9770 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Bat RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9770, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9770 Bat RFID inlay is a specialized tag designed for high-performance when applied to automotive batteries and other challenging metal/plastic/fluid containers.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.