*Subject to Availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Flame UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (Monza 4QT) for an alternative product.*
Alien Glint RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9715, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Glint” antenna design, the ALN-9715 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail jewelry and cosmetics especially when tagging in compact and highly dense areas. With its Higgs-4 core, the Glint delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise and retail applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modiﬁ cation of the tag’s data.
Data Sheet — Alien Glint RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9715, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9715 Glint RFID inlay is designed for use in jewelry and cosmetic applications where the tag may be in close proximity to small metal or metallic coated objects.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite and QuickWrite mass-encoding.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.