*Subject to availability. Visit CCRR A61F RFID Paper Tag (Monza R6-P) for an alternative product.*
Alien HiScan RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9720, Higgs-4)
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “HS” antenna design, the ALN-9720 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for retail and apparel applications where handheld readers are used or when tags may be “hidden” behind many similar retail items. With its Higgs-4 core, the “HiScan” delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and automotive applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9720 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien HiScan RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9720, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology® ALN-9720 HiScan RFID inlay is a specialized tag designed for the most challenging retail and apparel applications. The tag is particularly effective with handhelds or other lower-power readers.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide RFID UHF operation (840-960MHz).
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls.
|Air Interface Protocol:||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Operating Frequency:||Global (840-960 MHz)|
|IC Type:||Alien Higgs-4|
|Memory:||EPC 128 bits, User 128 bits, TID 32 bits|
|EPC Memory Content:||Unique, randomized number|
|Max Read Distance:||Up to 11 m (36 ft)|
|Applicable Surface Materials:||Wood, plastic, glass, cardboard|
|Tag Form Factor:||White wet inlay|
|Tag Materials:||Printable white film (Thermal Transfer)|
|Recommended Ribbon:||Full Resin|
|Attachment Method:||General purpose adhesive|
|Dimensions:||19.05 x 44.45 mm (0.75 x 1.75 in)|
|Weight:||< 1 g|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)|