Alien ALR-8697 RFID Antenna (Global)
The Alien Technology ALR-8697 is a high-performance, worldwide, circularly polarized antenna certified for use with the Alien ALR- F800 and ALR-9680 RFID Readers. The gain is 8.5 dBic and is for use with all fixed Gen2 readers on the market. Application environments include warehouses, distribution centers, airports and hospitals, transit terminals, and conveyer belts.
Data Sheet — Alien ALR-8697 RFID Antenna (Global)
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Alien ALR-8697 Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
The ALR-8697 antenna is low-profile and able to be used indoors or outdoors. The high 8.5 dBic gain and extremely low VSWR and axial ratio makes it an ideal antenna for almost any application.
- Extremely low VSWR and axial ratio.
- Wide band antenna for worldwide applications.
- Low Profile.
- Weather and UV resistant radome (IP67).
- RoHS EU 2002/95/EC compliant.
- Reverse polarity TNC connector.
- Applications: warehouses, distribution centers, aiports and hospitals, transit terminals, and conveyer belts.
- Alien F800 RFID Reader (product number: ALR-F800)
- Alien ALR-9680 RFID Reader - 4 Port (product number: ALR-9680)
Note: The Alien ALR-8697 RFID Antenna is ONLY certified for use with the Alien ALR-F800 and ALR-9680 RFID Readers.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.