Kathrein Smart Shelf RFID Antenna (Global)
The Kathrein SMSH-30-30-ETSI-FCC RFID Antenna was developed for applications in the field of point of sale, smart shelf applications and Kanban solutions. This antenna is characterized by an extremely homogeneous read zone, which is emitted by the high front to back ratio. Therefore, it is suitable for static detection of multiple transponders. Due to their extremely thin design, this antenna module can be integrated universally into different applications.
Data Sheet — SHSM-30-30-ETSI-FCC
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Kathrein Smart Shelf RFID Antenna Unit
- Ten Through-holes 4.5 mm for M4 Screws to Mount on Wall/Ceiling
Why buy this antenna?
With an extremely homogeneous read zone and high front to back ratio, the Kathrein Smart Shelf RFID Antenna is an ideal solution for point-of-sales, smart shelves, Kanban, and conveyor belt applications.
- Antenna module for assembly integration.
- For applications in radiated near-field.
- Extremely thin design.
- Very homogeneous reading field.
- Extremely high front-to-back ratio.
- Suitable for static tag identifications.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.