Alien ALR-8698 RFID Antenna
The Alien Technology ALR-8698 is a high-performance, worldwide, circular-polarized antenna for use in demanding application. The 11 dBic US/10 dBic EU can be used with all fixed Gen2 readers on the market. Application environments include warehouses, distribution centers, airports and hospitals, transit terminals, and conveyor belts.
Data Sheet — Alien ALR-8698 RFID Antenna
Need help selecting the right antenna? Check out our antenna guide.
- Alien ALR-8698 Antenna Unit
Why buy this antenna?
Low-profile and able to be used indoors or outdoors, the ALR-8698 antenna has one of the highest gains in the industry. With a gain of 11 dBic and extremely low VSWR and axial ratio, this antenna is ideal for applications that require long read range.
- Very high gain.
- Extremely low VSWR and axial ratio.
- Wide band antenna for worldwide applications.
- Low Profile.
- Weather and UV resistant radome (IP67).
- RoHS EU 2002/95/EC compliant.
- Reverse polarity TNC connector.
- Applications: warehouses, distribution centers, airports and hospitals, transit terminals, and conveyor belts.
- Alien mid-range readers
Note: The Alien ALR-8698 RFID Antenna is ONLY certified for use with the Alien mid-range readers.
We can supply you with ANY length custom cable with ANY type of connectors. If you don't see the cable you need, please contact us so we can assist you.