Alien ALR-9680 RFID Reader Development Kit
The Alien-9680 RFID reader is a simple, low profile, gen 2 RFID solution. With 4 mono-static reader ports, this reader significantly reduces the cost and complexity of installing an RFID system. A well-documented SKD featuring .NET, Java, and Ruby libraries enables easy development of custom interfaces to control the reader is desired. This development kit comes with everything you need to get started while being low-cost and user-friendly.
Data Sheet — Alien ALR-9680 RFID Reader (4-port)
- Alien ALR-9680 RFID Reader Unit
- One Circular Antenna with Cable
- Universal Power Supply
- RS-232 Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Sample RFID Tags
- Convenient Carrying Case
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
- Access to the Alien SDK
Why buy this kit?
The Alien ALR-9680 is a commercial-grade UHF RFID reader that provides 4-port flexibility and Alien’s industry leading ease-of-use and reader “intelligence.”
- Feature-rich Alien Reader Protocol.
- 4 mono-static reader ports.
- POE eliminates cost of AC power drop.
- EPC Gen 2 dense reader inter-operable.
- Slim form-factor for installation in height-restricted places.
- Manageable and upgradable.
We can customize any sample pack to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.