Xerafy Gamma RFID Label
The Xerafy Gamma RFID Label is the first UHF label manufactured with the ability to withstand e-beam and gamma sterilization. Equipped with an extremely low profile, Gamma RFID Labels are designed to match with a wide variety of components – whether the component is plastic, flat, or curved. With two size options available, these cost-effective labels can incorporate human readable printing, barcodes, and graphics.
Data Sheet — Xerafy Gamma RFID Label
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Designed to survive e-beam and gamma sterilization, Xerafy Gamma RFID Labels are printable UHF RFID labels ideally suited for healthcare devices and equipment, pharmaceutical and biotech processing equipment, and food applications.
- Designed for off-metal applications.
- Printable UHF RFID label.
- Global frequency.
- Can withstand e-beam and gamma sterilization.
- Long read range off metal.
- Slim profile, flexible, and lightweight.
- Cam be applied on a curved surface.
- Common applications: healthcare devices and equipment, pharmaceutical and biotech processing equipment, and food.