Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer (203/300/600 dpi, USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
Every detail of the Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer was designed to put time back in your day. An intuitive LCD interface simplifies daily use. Color-illuminated media and ribbon paths streamline routine maintenance. Adjustable media width and pressure toggles easily accommodate more applications. Onboard sensors, diagnostics, and help resources empower you to manage issues without having to call in support.
Built to deliver outstanding print quality under the most challenging industry conditions, the ZT610 Series printers virtually eliminate operational downtime due to printer failure. Their durable, all-metal designs hold up against extreme temperatures, dust, debris, and moisture. Guided instructions and feedback eliminate common errors, while reducing manual adjustments. High-quality print mechanisms and internal components deliver superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer (203/300/600 dpi, USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth UHF)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT610 Printer Unit
- One Year Warranty
- Power Supply
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer system setup, integration, and updates are a snap with virtually every modern connectivity option. Standard connectivity includes Serial, USB, GB Ethernet, USB Host and Bluetooth® with optional Parallel, 8022.11a/c, Applicator Port, IPv6 and BTLE capabilities. You also get two open media slots for non-standard connectivity options, design failover connections, and provisioning for future protocols.
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RFID protocols.
- Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings.
- Supports industry standard, multi-vendor, chip-based serialization.
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Allows users to track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Highly visible color display that turns red when the printer is in an error state allows operators to determine printer status from a distance.
- Simplified icon menu navigation system categorizes settings into logical groups of functions.
ZEBRA ICA SERVICE INFORMATION
The Zebra ICA service is targeted to be a one-time, structured call/ web support service focused on assisting the customer in achieving a successful, rapid printer installation. Formally, it is a two-month Service contract that must be purchased at the time of the printer purchase. The contract will be processed with the printer order and the customer will receive a copy of the contract and the ICA Instruction Sheet via the customer provided email. At the end of the two-month timespan, the ICA contract will expire and in order to have continued support, the customer will need to purchase either a TSS or Z1C service.The ICA instruction sheet sent with the contract provides all the information for obtaining the most efficient deployment of your new Zebra printer. A short overview of the ICA Service experience and procedures are listed below:
- Purchase printer with ICA service.
- Receive ICA contract and Instruction Sheet.
- Review Instruction Sheet and perform set-up recommendations, fill-out pre-questionnaire and send to Zebra.
- Call the provided Zebra Call Support number at a convenient time for printer installation - the targeted time-frame to have the printer installed and running is within 30 minutes.
- Call Support will lead you through the 12 step installation process.
- Call will conclude with satisfaction of the printer install.
- Receive a concluding email from Call Support with access to the final printer configuration.
ZEBRA ONECARE SUPPORT SERVICE FOR PRINTERS
The Zebra OneCare Essential Support Service is a foundational service offering, with comprehensive coverage that includes printer cleaning and adjustment, technical support during your local business hours, and 3-day turnaround time on repairs. Zebra's user assessment and learning resources help you educate your users on how to use our devices, driving the rapid device adoption that allows you to begin reaping the benefits of your Zebra solutions faster. Note: Zebra OneCare can be purchased any time prior to Zebra’s published end of service date (prices vary for renewal services and previously installed printers). The pricing listed above applies to new printers purchased within one month of the sale date. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.