Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer (203/300/600 dpi, USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, UHF)
Every detail of the Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer was designed to put time back in your day. An intuitive LCD interface simplifies daily use. Color-illuminated media and ribbon paths streamline routine maintenance. Adjustable media width and pressure toggles easily accommodate more applications. Onboard sensors, diagnostics, and help resources empower you to manage issues without having to call in support.
Built to deliver outstanding print quality under the most challenging industry conditions, the ZT610 Series printers virtually eliminate operational downtime due to printer failure. Their durable, all-metal designs hold up against extreme temperatures, dust, debris, and moisture. Guided instructions and feedback eliminate common errors, while reducing manual adjustments. High-quality print mechanisms and internal components deliver superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer (203/300/600 dpi, USB, Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth UHF)
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZT610 RFD Printer Unit
- One Year Warranty
- Power Supply
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZT610 RFID Printer system setup, integration, and updates are a snap with virtually every modern connectivity option. Standard connectivity includes Serial, USB, GB Ethernet, USB Host and Bluetooth® with optional Parallel, 8022.11a/c, Applicator Port, IPv6 and BTLE capabilities. You also get two open media slots for non-standard connectivity options, design failover connections, and provisioning for future protocols.
- Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RFID protocols.
- Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings.
- Supports industry standard, multi-vendor, chip-based serialization.
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Allows users to track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0.
- Highly visible color display that turns red when the printer is in an error state allows operators to determine printer status from a distance.
- Simplified icon menu navigation system categorizes settings into logical groups of functions.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.