Vulcan RFID Custom Foam Backed Wristband (UHF)
Vulcan RFID Custom Foam Backed Wristbands are one of the easiest solutions for access control. Equipped with a foam backed standoff, this high-quality wristband tag offers an improved read range. Whether you are handling a concert, theme park, or any other large or small-scale crowd entry scenario, wristbands provide a simple, effective, and time-saving way to handle access control. These wristbands are both durable and customizable. They bring company logos to life with high quality, full-color images.
Data Sheet — Vulcan RFID Custom Foam Backed Wristband (UHF)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
- 4/0 color printing on the front side of the product (backside is blank)
- Custom printing included in price (custom barcode and full-color, one-sided printing of logos or other graphics)
- Custom encoding included in price - Upon order completion, you will be contacted for printing/encoding specifics
Why buy this tag?
The Vulcan RFID Custom Foam Backed Wristband tag offers an improved read range combined with durability and stunning custom graphics making it an ideal solution for large-scale access control.
If you need a quantity that is not listed above, please contact us for a custom quote.
- Fully customizable for logos, images, and a variety of fonts.
- Non-toxic, recyclable plastic material.
- Adhesive closure is tamper evident.
- Heavily tested and able to withstand skin products, UV radiation, and all types of pool water.
What is Teslin?
Teslin is a durbale, recyclable plastic material manufactured under strict corporate guidelines for environmental compliance and waste minimization. This non-toxic substrate does not contain any ozone-depleting constituents, nor does it contribute to forest harvesting as it does not contain any cellulose-based materials. Products composed of teslin are extremely durable and can withstand flexing and IC mechanical stresses better than printer PVC cards. Additionally, they afford faster static decay, increase productivity in die cutting and personalization, and are static dissipative. While these products are not considered biodegradable, they do contribute to environmental stewardship by enabling customers to produce durable products which conserve resources.