SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
SMARTRAC’s Belt RFID inlays are designed for item level, logistics, and retail applications offering high performance in apparel and brand protection, industrial and supply chain management solutions. The special design takes into account RF requirements for close coupling. They have good tolerance and performance on difficult-to-tag or low-detuning materials such as cardboard and plastics, and in other demanding environments.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The SMARTRAC Belt RFID Wet Inlay is included on the approved inlay list for boxed electronics by the RFID Research Center of the University of Arkansas, making it ideal for the retail supply chain and suppliers. It is also recommended by Impinj for the fixed-base xArray system.
- Compact 3 inch form factor.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Quality Assurance: 100% performance tested.
- University of Arkansas approved.
- International Standards: EPC Class 1 Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C.
- Unique TID and enables pre-serialized EPC.