SLS RFID smartGPIO Audible Stack-Light & Photo Eye
SLS RFID smartGPIO devices are configured to work directly from the +5V provided by the GPIO port on Speedway Revolution RFID Readers. No additional power connections are required to operate a two-color stack-light and/or up to two photo-eye sensors. The connector is adapted specifically to the pin-out of the Impinj Speedway Revolution reader (R120, R220, R420, and xPortal). Adapter available upon request for the Alien ALR-F800.
Data Sheet — SLS RFID smartGPIO Audible Stack-Light & Photo Eye
- SLS RFID Audible Stack-Light with Connector Unit
- SLS RFID Photo Eye with Connector Unit
- SLS RFID smartPORTAL™ Reader
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader Evaluation Kit (4 Port)
- Impinj Speedway xPortal Gateway RFID Reader
Recommended Professional Services
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. Designed specifically for GPIO-enabled devices, the following professional services will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your SLS RFID smartGPIO Audible Stack Light & Photo Eye ready for use.
Note: All professional services offered by atlasRFIDstore are non-refundable once the service is complete. Contact Us today for more information.