*Formerly sold as the SLS RFID smartWAVE RFID Reader. This is the same great reader - just with a new name.*
SLS® D-110 RFID Reader
The SLS® D-110 is an all-in-one RFID portal with integrated reader and antennas that uses the latest in RFID technology. The unit delivers superior read rate performance for UHF GEN2 (RAIN) RFID tags. The SLS® D-110 is perfect for tracking assets or personnel at small indoor openings and is entirely powered over a single Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connection (no AC power connections required).
The D-110 from SLS is a fully integrated and lightweight design, which is easily wall-mounted without the need to remove the cover or dissemble the enclosure. The integrated Wave® Antennas used in the D-110 are unique in covering all three tag orientations within a user-defined zone. They provide superior UHF zone coverage and are designed to create a wide-angle lens effect, which covers all three polarizations at once.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — SLS® D-110 RFID Reader
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Integrated Impinj R420 RFID Reader
- (2) 3' Wave Antennas - Embedded in the Enclosure Stand
- 4 Multi-surface Wall Anchors
- PoE Injector, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this reader?
The SLS® D-110 RFID Reader is a fully enclosed plug-and-play unit that mounts easily near doorways, storage rooms, hallways, offices, and warehouses to provide RFID tracking capabilities for a variety of applications.
- Full integrated, plug-and-play design.
- Easy to mount, no need to remove cover or dissemble enclosure.
- Delivers superior read rate performance for UHF GEN2 (RAIN) RFID tags.
- Powered over a single Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connection (no AC power connections required).
- Custom sizes, colors, and configurable artwork available. Contact Us for more information.
Installation services are available for US, Canada, and Mexico only. With this service, approximately 15 total units can be installed per day.
Note: Priced per day. One day minimum is required. Travel and expenses NOT included (to be billed actual). Contact us today for more information.