PoE Injector for SLS® D-110 Readers
This Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) injector supplies power and data connectivity to a Gigabit PoE-compliant device using standard Ethernet cable, at distances of up to 100 m (330 ft.). It supplies up to 30 watts of power, so you can easily power and access a high-power PoE-compliant device, such as an IP camera or a wireless access point (WAP), using traditional copper (RJ45) Ethernet cable. The midspan injector makes it easy to extend data and power connectivity to your PoE+ device across long distances, even in a remote location where a typical power outlet isn’t available.
- 1 PoE+ Injector
- 4 Mounting Screws
- 1 Power Adapter
- 4 Power Cords (NA/UK/EU/ANZ)
- 1 Instruction Manual
Why buy this PoE Injector?
This versatile PoE injector lets you connect a PoE-powered device (PD) to a non-PoE network switch, so you can avoid the expense and aggravation of replacing your existing switch with a PoE-enabled model.
- 1-Port Gigabit Midspan - PoE+ Injector (802.3at and 802.3af).
- Easily connect, power, and operate a Gigabit PoE-powered device (PD).
- Supplies up to 30-watts power output.
- Flexible setup, with a desktop-sized, or surface-mountable housing.
- Save money by using your existing Cat5 or better Ethernet cable.
- Fast, plug-and-play setup and operation, with no configuration required.
- Supply power and data connectivity to an individual Gigabit PoE device over Ethernet cabling.