*Formerly sold as the SLS RFID smartPALLET. This is the same great RFID enabled pallet - just with a new name.*
SLS® M-810 RFID Enabled Pallet
The SLS® M-810 RFID Enabled Pallet performs full asset inventory, including location, in a warehouse, distribution center, storage facility, or truck yard in hours instead of days. The M-810 is manufactured with a patented Wave® Antenna that creates a wide-angle lens effect. This patented Wave® Antenna covers all three polarizations at once and is designed to work in high fading and multi-path environments to provide superior UHF zone coverage. Equipped with a long battery life and rapid re-charge, the SLS RFID smartPALLET provides full asset inventory in hours, or less, with no installation required. The pallet design allows for ease of use by fork-lift drivers, while removing foot traffic within the areas that are high risk to pedestrian traffic.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — SLS® M-810 RFID Enabled Pallet
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Metal Pallet
- 4 Wave® antennas
- Enclosure Box
- Impinj R420 RFID Reader
- Stack Light
- Tablet with Wi-Fi Capability
Why buy this RFID enabled pallet?
The SLS® M-810 RFID Enabled Pallet rises above the standard RFID mobile devices to deliver a cycle counting solution made for warehouses and distribution centers. While it performs highly in a variety of environments, it absolutely thrives in areas where there is an abundance of fork-lift traffic, hard to reach racking, and high tag volumes.
- No installation, all self-contained (reader, Wave® antennas, battery, cabling, wireless).
- Can be used by numerous forklifts and/or pallet jacks – “one-to-many.”
- No need to handle items to read tags.
- Roam to read.
- Read floor / location RFID tags and/or use GPS, indoor beacons, etc. for location.
- Rugged – can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Long battery charge life and rapid re-charge.
- Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity (via the tablet).