Omni-ID IQ 400 On-Metal RFID Label (Monza R6-P)
Omni-ID IQ 400 Ultrathin labels provide on metal tag functionality, within a low profile, easy to deploy label. The Omni-ID IQ 400 has been optimized for thermal barcode printers, enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment. With its consistency and reliability, the IQ 400 redefines the standard for on metal tagging for applications demanding a very small narrow label. With innovative construction and thermal barcode printer compatibility, the Omni-ID IQ 400 label is ideal for hassle free deployment of RFID applications such as: IT and office asset tracking, hospital and medical equipment, weapons, pipes, road signs, tools, and kitchen assets.
Data Sheet — Omni-ID IQ 400 On-Metal RFID Label (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With a 4m read range and narrow form factor, the Omni-ID 400 On-Metal RFID Label is the perfect size and performance for tracking high value IT and medical assets.
- IP68 rated.
- TAA compliant.
- One year factory warranty.
- Optimized for all materials.
- Designed for flat or curved surfaces.
- Recommended printer: SATO CL4NX.
- Most consistent performance in the industry.
- Designed and tested to work with leading thermal RFID printers.
- Balanced read ranges for on/off metal consistency (and near liquid).
- Smaller profile label with 50% more read range than comparable sized competitive products.