Impinj Speedway Connect Software
Impinj Speedway Connect Software
Impinj Speedway Connect is liscensed software that runs on the Impinj Speedway R420, R220, R120, xSpan, xArray, and xPortal readers enabling users to easily set configurations for a single reader and quickly access RFID data. This software provides multiple protocols for passing RFID data to an application without costly software development or middleware expenses. The simplified graphical user interface enables even those unfamiliar with RFID to set basic reader configurations. Data is passed to the PC application in keystrokes via USB-HID, serial, Ethernet or Web delivery. Furthermore, the Speedway Connect allows for GPIO trigger events. Additionally, Speedway Connect offers location and direction capabilities when used in conjunction with the Impinj xArray or xSpan Gateway RFID Readers. Monitor tagged items, pallets, equipment, files, or people passing through doorways, hallways, or other zones of interest. By leveraging the powerful location and direction capabilities of Impinj gateways you can maximize operational visibility, automate management of product through the supply chain, and improve inventory availability for your customers.
Data Sheet— Impinj Speedway Connect Software
Why buy this software?
Impinj Speedway Connect is on-reader software that makes it easy and fast to get to market with a solution requiring fewer than six Impinj readers or gateways. Speedway Connect software enables users to easily set configurations for an Impinj reader or gateway and quickly access RFID data for business applications.
- Take advantage of RFID technology to grow your business with tools that quickly facilitate its use, even for those with limited RFID experience.
- Speedway Connect software for the Impinj family of readers enables the replacement of barcodes with Impinj RFID technology at minimal investment.
- A straightforward means of controlling the Speedway Revolution reader, by providing an easy-to-use graphical user interface for setting basic reader configurations.
- Eased integration into existing applications with multiple data output options including USB-HID, serial, and other formats.
- By easing into the use of RFID with this tool, users can experience new operational productivity, become more knowledgeable about the technology, and discover for themselves how RFID is changing the landscape.
- Access to RFID data in an application via HID, HTTP POST, TCP/IP, Serial, or USB protocols.
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- Report locations or direction of travel of tagged items using Impinj xArray gateways.
- Report tagged items’ direction of travel using Impinj xSpan gateway.
- Set basic reader configurations with an easy-to-use web graphical interface that can connect to any smart device.
- Tailor content specific to your application with inventory, location, and direction data.
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader (4 Port)
- Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 UHF RFID Reader Evaluation Kit (4 Port)
- Impinj Speedway xPortal Gateway RFID Reader
- Impinj xArray Gateway RFID Reader
- Impinj xSpan Gateway RFID Reader