*Limited stock remaining. This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Impinj Speedway Revolution R220 UHF RFID Reader (2 Port) for a recommended replacement product.
Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
The Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader delivers the performance, quality, and reliability necessary for maximum visibility of tagged inventory and assets. Able to maintain high read rates regardless of RF noise or interference as the readers adapt automatically for optimal functionality, Speedway readers are a powerful piece of item visibility platform solutions. Impinj's innovative Speedway® Revolution RFID reader with Autopilot automatically optimizes its operation to the environment—delivering peak performance at all times. The Speedway Revolution reader improves upon the legacy of the original, EPC-certified Speedway reader that was the first high-performance reader designed from the ground up (not merely upgraded) to support the EPCglobal UHF Gen 2 standard in its entirety. The Speedway R120 reader is supported by a suite of software, hardware, and antennas that deliver application and deployment flexibility, making installation and expansion easier than ever.
Data Sheet — Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
Quick Start Guide — Impinj Speedway Revolution R120 UHF RFID Reader (1 Port)
Need help selecting the right reader? Check out our reader guide.
- Impinj R120 Reader Unit
- AC Power adapter, if selected above
- One Year Factory Warranty
Why buy this reader?
Impinj Speedway R120 readers provide item-level visibility for use cases including smart fitting rooms, interactive product displays, and inventory management. With read rates up to 200 items per second, Speedway R120 readers are optimized for single read zones, with expandability to eight read zones with the Impinj Speedway Antenna Hub.
- Autopilot — a set of unique firmware features work together to automatically optimize the reader's operation for its environment.
- Autoset — continuously optimizes the reader's configuration for the best, most reliable performance.
- Low duty cycle — reduces RF interference, power consumption, and energy costs.
- Dynamic antenna switching — improves throughput and helps the reader work more efficiently.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) — simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces cost by eliminating the need for AC outlet installation at read points.
- Improves upon the advanced hardware capabilities that made the original Speedway the reader of choice for many demanding customers—capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation.
- 1 Antenna Port - Expandable to 8 antennas with Impinj Speedway Port Pack to deliver low total cost of ownership and greater application flexibility.
- The industry’s highest RF sensitivity (-84dBm) provides greater accuracy and longer read ranges.
- Field-proven, enterprise-class durability with high mean-time between failure.
- Use cases: inventory management, asset tracking, and authentication.
At atlasRFIDstore, we provide our customers with innovative and high-quality UHF RFID readers. If you are looking for one of the best RFID readers available, consider the Speedway Revolution R120. Manufactured by Impinj, a trusted leader in RFID, the R120 is designed to adjust to its surroundings and environment on the fly, the versatile reader provides peak performance at all times of operation. Whether this is your first time purchasing an RFID reader, you are replacing one that no longer works, or your low-quality model just isn’t cutting it anymore, the Speedway Revolution R120 is for you!
The Speedway Revolution R120 comes equipped with numerous performance features setting it apart from other RFID readers on the market. The hallmark feature of the R120 is Autopilot which automatically adjusts and optimizes for any environment. Another feature, Autoset, constantly optimizes the reader’s configuration saving you valuable time. The Speedway Revolution R120 also comes fully equipped with dynamic antenna switching helping the reader perform more effectively and efficiently.
All these features plus many more make it the first choice for a wide variety of customers around the world and across many industrial verticals. Capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation are all examples of the high quality features you will receive when you invest in the Speedway Revolution R120. Because of its high level of efficiency and automatic optimization, the Speedway Revolution R120 saves you time and money in the long run, so it’s a smart investment if you are looking to buy an RFID reader. If you are looking for an RFID reader that will make your business more effective and efficient, the choice is simple.
Certified Regions and Geographies
The R120 is available for purchase and operation in the United States, Mexico, and Canada (FCC, IPJ-REV-R120-USA2M1); European Union, India, and Saudi Arabia (EU, IPJ-REV-R120-EU12M1); and China and South Africa (IPJ-REV-R120-GX22M1).
Recommended Professional Services
At atlasRFIDstore, we offer a full range of professional services to ensure that your RFID hardware runs at it's optimal capacity. Designed specifically for RFID readers, the following professional services will reduce the amount of time it takes to get your Impinj R120 RFID Reader ready for use.
- Reader Setup Service
- Firmware Installation Service
- Middleware Installation Service
- Middleware Configuration Service
- JADAK Special Protocol License Installation Service
- GPIO Configuration Service
Contact Us today for more information.