*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Fujitsu WT-A543 UHF RFID Linen Tag for an alternative product.*
Fujitsu WT-A533 UHF RFID Laundry Tag
The Fujitsu WT-A533 ultra-rugged RFID tags incorporate a new mechanical and antenna design for the toughest of Laundry environments. Designed to withstand 60 bar of extraction pressure with extremely low failure rates, the WT-A533 tag is a break-through in reliability and performance . The industries smallest, washable Fujitsu UHF RFID tags are extremely flexible, soft and durable, ideal for flat linens and garments. The ultra-rugged nature of the tag’s design and materials is intended for long deployment cycles, allowing the tag to be reused into another linen item within the intended life-cycle time, reducing total cost of ownership. Fujitsu UHF RFID tags are about two inches long and less than a half inch wide - about the size of a shirt stay. When sewn into linens, the small, flexible, unobtrusive tags are virtually unnoticeable. Businesses can take advantage of the new ultra-rugged Fujitsu WT-A533 flexible and washable RFID tags to manage their textile, linen and garment assets. Combining the efficiency of check-at-once inventory management with the extended range and accuracy of state-of-the-art UHF tag technology, customers will greatly improve receiving, shipping, and tracking assets while keep their costs low by improving workflow and efficiency.
Data Sheet — Fujitsu WT-A533 UHF RFID Launday Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Fujitsu WT-A533 UHF RFID Laundry Tag is designed to be an ultra-rugged UHF RFID Tag for Commercial and Industrial Textile Applications. The Fujitsu WT-A533's extended reading range and new mechanical design enables bulk reading of flat linens quickly and accurately in harsh commercial laundry environments.
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously.
- More than 8 foot reading distance.
- New mechanical design for improved performance for flat linens.
- Suitable for high-pressure extractors up to 60 bar.
- Suitable for Autoclave sterilization.
- Small, soft, flexible material ideal for textiles, linens, garments and accessories.
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 18000-63 (formerly 18000-6C) and EPC Gen2.
- 100% non-magnetic construction.
- Suitable for hospital use.
- Cost efficient solution with exceptional durability for washing, drying, dry cleaning and ironing.