HID LinTRAK C10-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza R6-P)
HID LinTRAK C10-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tags are made of a fabric label embedded with an ultra-small UHF device coupled to a sewed-thread antenna. LinTRAK C10-MRI measures out to be just 66 x 10 mm. Discreet and unobtrusive, it can be seamlessly inserted in the hems of textile items to enable fast identification and automated counts, individually or in bulk quantities. LinTRAK C10-MRI tags are robust and designed to endure typical industrial laundry processes, such as washing, drying, and ironing. LinTRAK C10-MRI tags are MR conditional and can be used in all types of magnetic resonance (MRI) systems found in medical environments.
Data Sheet — HID LinTRAK C10-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza R6-P)
Why buy this tag?
The LinTRAK C10-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag is the smallest in width of the LinTRAK tag family. This tag is discreet and non-obtrusive and can be seamlessly inserted in the hems of textile items like linen, pillowcases, and table cloths. MR (magnetic resonance) compliant, it can be used in all types of MRI systems found inside medical environments and applications.
- Slim, discreet, and non-obtrusive.
- Smallest width of the tags in the LinTRAK UHF tag family.
- The right size for hem insertion.
- Robust resistance to typical laundry environments.
- Excellent read performance.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Level 1 certified.
- Can withstand 200 cycles or 3 years.