HID LinTRAK C15-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza R6-P)
HID LinTRAK C15-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tags are made of a fabric label embedded with an ultra-small UHF device coupled to a sewed thread antenna. The LinTRAK C15-MRI measures out to be a sleek 66 x 15 mm. Discreet and non-obtrusive, it can be seamlessly inserted in the hems of textile items to enable fast identification and automated counts, individually, or in bulk quantities. LinTRAK C15-MRI tags are robust and designed to endure typical industrial laundry processes, such as washing, drying, and ironing. LinTRAK C15-MRI is MR conditional and can be used in all types of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems found in medical environments.
Data Sheet — HID LinTRAK C15-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag (Monza R6-P)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The HID LinTRAK C15-MRI UHF RFID Laundry Tag can be seamlessly inserted into the hem of textile items for both hospitality industries and medical environments with MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) equipment.
- Specifically designed to identify linen products.
- Resistant to harsh laundry environments.
- Easy to affix onto textile items.
- Discreet, easy to integrate into textile items.
- Excellent read performance.
- Guaranteed to withstand 200 commercial washings or 3 years.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Level 1 certified.