Fujitsu WT-A543 UHF RFID Linen Tag
The new generation WT-A543 RFID linen tag is the smallest washable UHF RFID linen tag in the world. With a 7mm form factor, Fujitsu’s latest washable UHF RFID linen tag is 30 percent smaller than the previous generation. The small form factor allows for direct insertion into virtually any linen, garment, or textile in the world. When sewn into seams, the 7mm tag is unobtrusive and unnoticeable. Improved strength and flexibility provide high-end performance for flat linen processing using high-pressure extractors and flatwork ironers. Fujitsu’s ultra-rugged RFID tag is suitable for autoclave sterilization and can withstand industrial washing. Its new smaller size and enhanced durability make the WT-A543 RFID tag ideal for use in hospitals and healthcare. With a 100% non-magnetic construction, it is safe to be used in linen items during MRI or image scanning. Installation of Fujitsu’s RFID tags provides cost-effective garment management by reducing labor costs associated with barcodes or high-frequency RFID tags. State-of-the-art UHF tag technology enables precise bulk reading of hundreds of items simultaneously with extended range. This ease of use and extreme accuracy allows businesses to perform inventory management quickly and with very low error rates. UHF efficiency increases tag read performance to read hundreds of items in a single pass. Laundries will greatly improve linen and garment processing with near 100% accurate reading and enhanced inventory management for both soiled and clean items. Garment and linen owners will see improved asset tracking and reduced loss, while keeping costs low by improving workflow and efficiency.
Data Sheet — Fujitsu WT-A543 UHF RFID Linen Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Fujitsu’s latest WT-A543 UHF RFID Linen Tag comes in a compact, efficient size, with industrial strength allowing it to be inserted into virtually any linen. With its 100% non-magnetic construction and state-of-the-art UHF tag technology, the WT-A543 is ideal for use in healthcare settings, hospitals, and laundry applications.
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously.
- Small, soft, and flexible material ideal for textiles, linens, and garments.
- Small form factor allowing direct inseam attachment.
- New mechanical design for improved performance for flat linens.
- Exceptional durability for washing, drying, dry cleaning, and ironing.
- Suitable for high-pressure extractors up to 60 bar.
- 100% non-magnetic construction making it suitable for hospital and healthcare use.
- Suitable for autoclave sterilization.
- High-level accuracy so inventory management can be performed accurately and easily with low error rates.