*This product is end-of-life. Please contact us for a recommended replacement product.
Fujitsu WT-A522LA UHF RFID Fashion Tag
The Fujitsu WT-A522LA Fashion tag is made from transparent materials and is virtually invisible when sewn into clothing or accessories. From fine silks and lace to sheer gowns, the new Fashion tag provides fashion designers and retailers protection against counterfeiting and fraud. Fashion apparel and formal wear rental enterprises will also benefit by providing precise tracking of rental garments and accessories at the item level, without having to unbox and individually read a bar code. The new Fujitsu Fashion tag is designed for permanent installation into fashion apparel, suits, formal wear, and jeans. Measuring only 55mm x 10mm x 0.3 mm, the WT-A522LA tag can easily be sewn into hems, seams, or under manufacturers’ labels and is home wash, dry-clean, and ironing safe. Combining the efficiency of bulk scanning for inventory management with fraud and counterfeit elimination this new, state-of-the-art UHF tag technology, customers will greatly improve product management and tracking assets.
Data Sheet — Fujitsu WT-A522LA UHF RFID Fashion Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Fujitsu WT-A522LA UHF RFID Fashion Tag is a virtually invisible, flexible UHF RFID tag designed for fashion apparel and accessory applications. The WT-A522LA tag is imperceptible and can easily be inserted into a garment hem, or accessory seam and provides a unique item level ID which cannot be duplicated.
- Ideal for fashion Designer Retail and Rental tracking.
- Inhibits fraud and counterfeiting.
- Small, transparent tag installs in hems, seams, or under manufacturers label.
- Home washing or dry-cleaned items.
- Ironing and Heat Seal safe.
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously.
- Round Rock Listed.
- Adhesive option for attachment to shoes, handbags, and accessories.
- Low cost UHF RFID tags for fashion apparel, clothing, shoes, handbags, and accessories.