Fujitsu WT-A533G UHF RFID Garment Tag
The new generation WT-A533G garment tag is only 0.6 mm thick and is virtually transparent. The WT-A533G can easily be attached to garments with heat seal labels and be virtually unnoticeable. This tag is designed for typical garment industrial laundry and dry-cleaning equipment and processes. Installation of Fujitsu’s RFID tags provides cost-effective garment management by reducing labor costs associated with barcodes or high-frequency RFID tags. State-of-the-art UHF tag technology enables precise bulk reading of hundreds of items simultaneously with extended range. This ease of use and extreme accuracy allows businesses to perform inventory management quickly and with very low error rates. UHF efficiency increases tag read performance to read hundreds of items in a single pass. Garment rental owners will see improved asset tracking and reduced loss, while keeping their costs low by improving workflow and efficiency.
Data Sheet — Fujitsu WT-A533G UHF RFID Garment Tag
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Fujitsu’s latest WT-A533G UHF RFID Garment Tag is just 0.6 mm thick, allowing for insertion into virtually any article of work wear, uniforms, and rental garments for food and beverage providers, manufacturing plants, healthcare institutions, hotels, and more. This garment tag uses advanced antenna technology that allows for reading hundreds of items in a single pass while reducing misread of nearby tags.
- New, small form factor at just 0.6 mm thick.
- Virtually transparent.
- Compact UHF RFID tag for accurate tracking.
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags in a single pass.
- Performs inventory management accurately and easily by reading multiples tags at once with very low error rates.
- Small, soft, and flexible material ideally suited for garments.
- Easy attachment with heat seal labels.
- Adhesive layer simplifies installation process.
- Advanced antenna technology provide bulk reading.
- Cost effective for easy adoption.
- Common applications: rental garments.