*Subject to availability. Visit Vulcan RFID™ Fire UHF RFID White Wet Inlay (NXP UCODE 8) for an alternative product.*
Alien Squiggle RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9740, Higgs-4)
The Alien Technology ALN-9740 Squiggle is a high-performance, general purpose RFID inlay for use in a wide variety of applications, including Race Timing, and brings all the Higgs-4 advantages to highly-regarded “Squiggle” Inlay. Powered by Alien’s volume focused Higgs-4 UHF RFID IC and innovative Squiggle antenna design, the ALN-9740 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability at a competitive price. ALN-9740 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. Typical applications for the Squiggle include, but are not limited to, corrugate cases, pallet placards, apparel hang tags, baggage tags, shipping labels, asset management, file folder labels, and race timing.
Data Sheet — Alien Squiggle RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9740, Higgs-4)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
With its Higgs-4 core, the Squiggle delivers next generation performance and a rich feature set, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume enterprise, retail, and apparel applications.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V 1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Low power operation for both read and program.
- Dynamic Authentication - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology.
- Exceptional operating range, up to 11m with appropriate antenna.