What is a Clearance Product?
Clearance Products are high-quality RFID items offered at deeply discounted prices. Our broad range of Clearance products include brand-new, discontinued, end of stock, returned, and lightly-used demo items offered at a reduced price. All Clearance products have been tested and are fully functional. Due to exceptional pricing, all Clearance products are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Note: Supplies are limited to inventory on hand. Clearance products may have minor cosmetic smudges or may be missing original packaging.
Alien Bio RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9714, Higgs-4) - 8,700 Tags [Clearance]
Powered by Alien®’s break-through Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Bio” antenna design, the ALN-9714 delivers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for pharmaceutical, healthcare and chemical tracking applications especially when tagging compact glass vials. With its Higgs-4 core, the Bio delivers next generation read and write performance, yet is completely optimized for the highest volume applications. An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID, a 64- bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications, a 128-bit EPC memory bank, 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications, and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing and modification of the tag’s data. ALN-9714 inlays are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across the diverse frequencies of the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Data Sheet — Alien Bio RFID White Wet Inlay (ALN-9714, Higgs-4) - 8,700 Tags [Clearance]
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
The Alien Technology ALN-9714 Bio RFID inlay is designed for use in pharmaceutical applications, especially glass vials or ampules containing fluids or powders.
- Small form factor, non-near field read tag.
- Tuned for placement on glass containing water or oil based fluids.
- Common applications: pharmaceuticals, healthcare, vials / ampules, small glass objects, and small liquid filled objects.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C.
- Worldwide operation in the RFID UHF bands (840-960 MHz).
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory.
- 128-EPC Bits, 128 User Bits, 64 Bit Unique TID, 32 Bit Access and 32 bit Kill Passwords.
- Pre-Programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks.
- Class leading read and write performance.
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding.
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/ anti-counterfeit technology.