Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer
Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer
The Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer is the new generation in the TC2x family that delivers the best of all worlds — smartphone styling and pricing, with big business features that boost productivity and customer service quality. The TC27 offers a large 6” display, Wi-Fi 6/6E, integrated scanner, and support for tap-to-pay and digital wallets. Equipped with the Qualcomm 5430 processor, the TC27 has the power to take full advantage of Zebra's Mobility DNS tools. This mobile computer is virtually waterproof, can survive in extreme weather, and can withstand multiple drops, ensuring that the TC27 will last well through its six years of software support. The TC27's support for 5G enables its use past the bounds of a WIFI network, and along side a long lasting battery, the TC27 will stay productive and connected through even the longest shifts.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer
- Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
- 1-Slot Charge Cradle Kit with USB Power Supply and USB Cable, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty.)
Why buy this mobile computer?
The Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer differentiates itself from the Zebra TC26 through its built in support for Apple VAS and Google SmartTap. The TC27 boasts a larger screen, bigger battery and a more powerful rear camera while being nearly 10% thinner than the TC26. Lastly, the TC27 will be supported through Android 16 to ensure you won’t outgrow the operating system.
- Offers both Wi-Fi and cellular connectivity, providing maximum flexibility for applications beyond the four walls such as field service and delivery.
- WWAN connectivity: Multi-Operator HSPA+ / LTE (US + Canada).
- Built-in support for Apple VAS and Google SmartTap
- Large 6-inch advanced touchscreen.
- SE4710 1D/2D imager for scan intensive applications.
- Scan and send barcode data into existing apps with DataWedge - no programming or application modification required.
- Secured, enterprise-ready solution.
- Powered by Zebra's Mobility DNS Tools.
- Removable battery that provides round-the-clock power, eliminating mid-shift interruptions.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and easy to operate with one hand.
- Virtually waterproof and dustproof.
- Withstands multiple drops and extreme weather conditions such as snow, rain, heat, and freezing cold.
- Superior voice quality and functionality.
- High resolution 16 MP rear camera for barcode capture and 5 MP front camera for video calls.
- Advanced Qualcomm 5430 powerful processor that delivers desktop-like performance.
- 2-Pin back I/O connector.
- 1 Nano SIM + eSIM slot
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Supports Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 A&B, FeliCa, ISO 15693, and NFC Forum supported cards.
- Common applications: retail, hospitality, manufacturing, warehouse, transportation and field mobility.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC27 Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Charging Cradle for TC22/TC27 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot Charge & Communication Cradle Kit for TC22/27 Mobile Computers
- Zebra Snap-On Trigger Handle for TC22/TC27 Mobile Computers
- Zebra 4-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge Cradle
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge and Ethernet Cradle
- Zebra 20-Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge Only ShareCradle
- Zebra Spare Li-ion Battery
- Zebra Hand Strap
- Zebra Headsets
- Zebra Audio Adapter Cable
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies
- Zebra Line Cords
- Zebra Arm and Wrists Mounts
- Zebra Screen Protectors
|Scanner:||SE4710 1D/2D imager|
|Operating System:||Upgradable to Android 16|
|CPU:||Hex-core, 2.1 GHz|
|Data Interface:||WWAN, WLAN, Wi-Fi 6, WPAN, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, USB 3.1 Type C|
|Memory:||6 GB RAM/64 GB Flash Memory|
|Expansion Memory:||User accessible MicroSD card supports up to 2 TB|
|SIM:||1 Nano SIM and 1 eSIM (except China)|
|Power Source:||Removable/serviceable rechargeable Li-Ion battery
Standard: ≥ 3800 mAh/14.63 Wh
|Rear Camera:||16 MP|
|Front Camera:||5 MP|
|Module slots:||Not published|
|Dimensions:||165 x 76.3 x 12.5 mm (6.5 x 3 x 0.49 in)|
|Weight:||0.236 kg (0.52 lbs)|
|IP Rating:||IP 68 and IP 65, with battery per applicable IEC sealing specifications|
|Operating Temperature:||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Pre-loaded Software:||Zebra Mobility DNA, GMS (Google Mobile Services)|