Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare
The Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer provides all the features and functionality of a mobile computer, personal smartphone, two-way radio, mobile PBX handset, barcode scanner and pager, all in a single class-leading device. The TC51-HC offers two to eight times the data storage capacity offered by competitive devices, plus a hexa-core processor that runs apps up to five times faster. And since the highly efficient hexa-core processor uses 15 percent less power, the increase in application performance won’t impact battery cycle times. The TC51-HC supports Near Field Communication (NFC) and can be paired with any of Zebra’s NFC-enabled printers for fast and convenient “tap and pair” usage in hospitals. The housing is purpose-built for healthcare, offering the industry’s most advanced medical grade plastics, along with the fewest crevices and seams, so there are fewer places for germs to hide. The IP-65 sealed TC51-HC is the only mobile computer that can handle 4 ft./1.2 m drops over the entire operating range. The Gorilla Glass touch panel and imager window bring maximum scratch- and shatter-proofing capability to two of the most vulnerable device features: the display and the scanner exit window. The TC51-HC offers the most powerful family of ready-to-use voice solutions and advanced voice features, ensuring crystal clear calls, even in the noisiest environments.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact Us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare
- Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer for Healthcare Unit
- One Year Standard Manufacturer Warranty
Why buy this mobile computer?
Purpose-built to withstand frequent exposure to industry-recommended cleaning solutions, the Zebra TC51-HC provides superior toughness, with maximum resistance to cracking and the ability to withstand constant exposure to the widest selection of disinfectants in the industry.
- Equipped with the power to run many simultaneous voice and data applications.
- Google Mobile Services (GMS), which provides integrated Google applications such as Gmail and Google Maps.
- Delivers best-in-class rugged design and durability.
- Supports Near Field Communication: ISO 14443 Type A and B; FeliCa and ISO 15693 cards; P2P mode and Card Emulation via Host.
- Premium model with warm battery swap.
- Highest quality voice for crystal clear voice calls with secure text messaging.
- Designed from healthcare from the ground up.
- Screw holes covered and the number of crevices/seams have been minimized - eliminating places where germs can hide.
- Workforce Connect PTT Express is pre-installed and pre-licensed, enabling push-to-talk right out of the box.
- Large 5-inch with capacitive touch panel.
- One-touch access to the most used features.
- Rugged design with dependable power for every minutes of every shift.
- A programmable button for instant communications.
- First time, every-time fast and flawless scanning.
- Equipped with two cameras that improve speed and the quality of care.
- Supports the fastest Wi-Fi connections with the most robust roaming support.
- Uses FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic modules to keep patient data safe and secure.
- Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant.
- Upgradeable, with future support for Android.
- Common applications: healthcare.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra mobile devices. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, 3-day turnaround time on repairs, and LifeGuard security updates to keep your version of Android current and secure. This service also provides VisibilityIQ™ OneCare®4, which helps to keep track of all your repair and support cases, Zebra support contracts, and which devices are eligible for LifeGuard Android security updates along with the status of those updates.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following optional and replacement accessories are available for the Zebra TC51-HC Android Mobile Touch Computer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5x Healthcare Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB Charging Cradle Kit for TC5X Mobile Computers
- Zebra 1-Slot USB/Ethernet Charging Cradle Kit
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle
- Zebra Pistol Grip Trigger Handle and Boot Kit
- Zebra Arm/Wrist Mount
- Zebra Workstation Docking Cradle Kit
- Zebra Carrying Clip
- Zebra USB to Ethernet Module Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot Charge-Only ShareCradles
- Zebra 4-Slot Charge-Only Cradle (Legacy Style)
- Zebra Multi-Slot Charge-Only Cradle for TC5X and RS5100
- Zebra 5-Slot Ethernet/Charging ShareCradle Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Locking Kit
- Zebra 5-Slot ShareCradle Mounting Bracket
- Zebra 4-Slot Spare Battery Charger Kits
- Zebra 20-Slot Spare Battery Charger
- Zebra Snap-on Charge-Only Adapter
- Zebra Snap-on USB Communication/Charging Cable
- Zebra USB Cables
- Zebra Soft Holster
- Zebra ENS Belt Clip Holder
- Zebra Basic Handstrap
- Zebra Rugged Boot/Exoskeletons
- Zebra Arm Sleeve
- Zebra Handstrap with Belt Clip Attachment
- Zebra Wrist Strap
- Zebra Stylus Kit with Tether
- Zebra Fiber Tipped Stylus
- Zebra Screen Protectors
- Zebra Regional Power Supplies