Zebra RFID Label (2.375"x 1.75") - for Zebra ZD621R & ZD500R Series RFID Printers (Case of 2 Rolls - 750 Labels Per Roll)
Manufactured to ensure optimum performance in the Zebra ZD621R and ZD500R Desktop Series RFID Printers, these 2.375"x 1.75" thermal transfer, smooth paper labels come standard with the BoingTech BT793 inlay and NXP UCODE 9 integrated circuit. The integrated BoingTech BT793 inlay is on the approved inlay list by Auburn University's RFID Lab ARC Program when used in retail applications and complies with categories F, G, I, K, L, M, N, Q, and W4.
Data Sheet — Zebra RFID Label (2.375"x 1.75") - for Zebra ZD621R & ZD500R Series RFID Printers (Case of 2 Rolls - 750 Labels Per Roll)
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
These blank 2.375"x 1.75" RFID labels are designed for use in the Zebra ZD621 & ZD500R Series RFID Printers under the assumption that the customer will do the printing and encoding and just needs stock RFID labels.
- Case of 2 rolls - 750 labels per roll.
- Designed for use with Zebra desktop printers (3" ID, 5" OD).
- Thermal transfer, smooth paper label with a permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for printing applications up to 14 inches per second.
- Suitable for fanfolding.
- Meets FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements.
- 3 in (76.2 mm) core.
- Tested and optimized to work with Zebra's RFID reader and desktop printers.
- Common applications: labeling of packaging material, compliance labeling, work in process, and food labeling.
- Zebra ZD621R Desktop Series RFID Printers
- Zebra ZD500R Desktop Series RFID Printers