*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Contact us for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra (4"x 2") ThermaLock 4000D Direct Thermal Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 235 Labels per Roll)
These premium, coated direct thermal silver polypropylene labels come standard with a permanent acrylic adhesive. These labels are resistant to most chemicals and can withstand up to 18 months of outdoor exposure.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra (4"x 2") ThermaLock 4000D Direct Thermal Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 235 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for outdoor use, these direct thermal labels offer significantly better heat and outdoor resistance when compared with standard direct thermal labels. These high-quality labels print at speeds up to 6 in/sec and meet FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements.
- Direct thermal, premium, silver polypropylene label.
- Compatible for use with mobile printers.
- Latex and BAP free.
- Specially coated to provide optimal performance.
- Provides excellent resistance to most chemicals.
- Up to 18 months outdoor exposure.
- Resistant to fading.
- Case of 36 rolls, 235 labels per roll.
- 19.1 mm (0.75 in) core.
- Withstands temperatures up to 248°F.
- Common applications: labeling of packaging material (corrugate, plastic, glass, metal), use in lawn and garden centers, short term outdoor labeling, work in process labeling, laboratory labeling, and replacement of thermal transfer labeling applications.