Zebra 2.25"x 1.25" Z-Select 4000D Direct Thermal Label - For Mobile Printers (Case of 12 Rolls - 260 Labels per Roll)
These premium, coated direct thermal paper labels come standard with an all-temp permanent acrylic-based adhesive that survives at temperatures as low as s -65°F and can be applied at temperatures as low as -20°F.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra 2.25"x 1.25" Z-Select 4000D Direct Thermal Label - For Mobile Printers (Case of 12 Rolls - 260 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for indoor use, these direct thermal labels have limited resistance to moisture or abrasion and meet FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact requirements.
- Coated, Z-Select 4000D, premium direct thermal paper label with an all-temp permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Limited resistance to moisture or abrasion.
- Case of 12 rolls, 260 labels per roll.
- Good print quality up to 10 in/sec.
- 25.4 mm (1 in) core, 50.8 mm (2 in) outer diameter.
- Designed for use with mobile printers.