Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (203 dpi, 3 Inch Print Width, Direct Thermal, Bluetooth 4.1, Standard Battery, Optional WLAN 802.11ac)
As one of the most durable printers on the market, the Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer is a compact receipt and label printer that is engineered to withstand significant drops, tumbles, dirt, liquids, and environmental extremes that are common in mobile workplaces. The ZQ511 printer features a patented military design that meets third-party-verified MIL-STD 810g military standards for shock, vibration, and temperature exposure. With Zebra's Link-OS® environment, the ZQ511 printer is easy to integrate, manage, and maintain. It comes standard with a simplified user interface that reduces the amount of accidentally changed printer settings, and large buttons that increase accuracy for gloved hands and fingers. The ZQ511 offers several device management options, including Profile Manager, which allows users to manage printers anywhere, anytime via a browser. All ZQ511 printers are equipped with Syslog, an IT diagnostics tool that enables the printer to save and record error events. With Zebra’s exclusive Print DNA tools, ZQ511 printers are easy to configure, manage, and maintain anywhere around the globe.
NOTE: The Zebra ZQ511 Printer comes standard with Bluetooth 4.1 and optional WLAN 802.11ac connectivity. This mobile printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer Unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulatory Guide
- Safety Guide
- Standard Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- Two Year Standard Warranty
- Power Supply & Line Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer is an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for printing 2.83 inch-wide (72 mm) labels and receipts on the go. Designed and certified to meet MIL-STD 810G for drop and shock, the ZQ521 is engineered to handle the bumps, drops, and collisions that are part of the job. With support for optional 802.11ac Wi-Fi and its latest security protocols, plus Bluetooth Classic and Low Energy, your workers can count on blazing fast and secure connections.
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, texts, and graphics.
- Linered platen 0.75 in media core.
- English/Latin fonts.
- IoT sensors included.
- Real time clock (RTC) supported to time stamp certificates (WLAN models only) - depending on selection above.
- Can withstand repeated drops to concrete from 6.6' on multiple sides.
- 528 MHz ARM processor.
- Optimized for on-demand receipt and label printing.
- Simple easy-to-read LCD with large icons for battery and wireless status.
- Printer can be used in any orientation.
- Designed and certified to meet MIL-STD 810G for drop and shock.
- Tumble tested per the IEC68-2-32 spec.
- IP 54 rating for protection against solid and liquid ingress.
- Offers the latest connectivity options, such as optional WLAN 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.1 EDR + LE.
- Simplified design and user friendly interface.
- Optimized printing power with high capacity PowerPrecision battery.
- Equipped with a 'sleep mode' to preserve power when not in use.
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing.
- "Clamshell" design for easy media loading.
- Provides black mark and gap media sensing with fixed center position sensors.
- Simple to manage with Zebra's powerful Print DNA suite of productivity, management, development, and visibility tools.
- Common applications: transportation, manufacturing, warehouse management, retail, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZQ511 Direct Thermal Mobile Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra Power Supply & Line Cord for ZQ500, ZQ600, & QLn Series Printers
- Zebra 1-Slot Battery Charger Kit for ZQ600, QLn, and ZQ500 Series Printers
- Zebra Exoskeleton Case with Shoulder Strap for ZQ510 & ZQ511 Printers
- Zebra Durability Enhancing Case with Shouldler Strap for ZQ510/ZQ511 Printers
- Zebra 4-Bay Power Station
- Zebra Quad Battery Charger
- Zebra Standard PowerPrecision+ Battery 3250 mAH
- Zebra Smart Battery 4900 mAH
- Zebra Single Slot Battery Charger
- Zebra Dual Vehicle Charging Adapter
- Zebra Vehicle Cradle
- Zebra Mounting Plate
- Zebra RAM Mounting Arm
- Zebra D-Ring Adapter Kit
- Zebra Vehicle Cradle Adapter
- Zebra 2-Roll Spare Media Case
- Zebra Belt Clip
- Zebra Rugged Shoulder Strap
- Standard Shoulder Strap
- Zebra Swivel Belt Loop
- Zebra Exoskeleton Case
- Zebra USB Cables with Twist Lock (6" or 12")
- Zebra USB Cable (Micro A/B to USB A converter-6")
- Zebra Encrypted Magnetic Stripe Reader Module
- Zebra Type-A USB to Serial DB9 Cable
Optional: WLAN 802.11ac