Zebra (2.09"x 1") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 145 Labels per Roll)
These uncoated matte direct thermal paper labels come standard with permanent acrylic adhesive. These labels offer good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces and are ideally suited for applications that require limited durability.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra (2.09"x 1") Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label (Case of 36 Rolls - 145 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for indoor use, these direct thermal labels are engineered to provide high print quality and durability at an economical price.
- Uncoated, Z-Perform 1000D, standard direct thermal paper label with permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Limited resistance to moisture or abrasion.
- Case of 36 rolls, 145 labels per roll.
- 19.1 mm (0.75 in) core, 38.1 mm (1.5 in) outer diameter.
- Not recommended for high speed printing applications.
- Good print quality.
- Meets FDA 175.105 indirect food contact requirements.
- Perforation between the labels.
- Common applications: indoor, general-purpose labeling, packaging labels, shipping labels, warehouse picking and receiving labels, retail shelf edge and price labels, and product identification.