*This product is reaching end-of-life and will soon be discontinued. Visit Zebra ZQ310 Plus Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer for a recommended replacement product.*
Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer (203 dpi, 2 Inch Print Width, Direct Thermal, Bluetooth, No Label Sensor, Outdoor Use)
Building on the legacy of the iMZ series mobile printers, the Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer can handle the elements, generate high quality receipts in practically any environmental condition, and guarantee power for the longest shift in the field. With a compact and lightweight design, the ZQ310 printer provides reliable high-quality printing, even in extreme heat, cold, rain, and snow. This printer connects to virtually any Bluetooth-enabled handheld, including Zebra mobile handheld computers and tablets, as well as any Android, iOS, Windows CE and Windows Mobile devices. While competitive devices provide a constant level of power, the ZQ300 Series print speed is adjusted dynamically in real time with patented Power Smart Print Technology™—using many factors, including motor torque, battery and print head temperature, print density and more. As a result, power consumption is reduced by an average of 20 to 30 percent per battery cycle. Furthermore, this intelligent printer automatically enters sleep mode when it is idle, and automatically wakes up upon receipt of a printing job.
NOTE: The Zebra ZQ310 Printer comes standard with Bluetooth connectivity. This mobile printer is NOT RFID capable.
Additional configuration options are available to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information.
Data Sheet — Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer
Need help selecting the right printer? Check out our printer guide.
- Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer Unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration Card
- Regulatory Guide
- Safety Guide
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- USB Power/Data Communication Cable
- One Year Standard Warranty
- Power Supply & Line Cord, if selected above (Please note that using a non-manufacturer approved power supply voids the warranty)
Why buy this printer?
The Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer offers an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for printing 1.89 inch-wide (48 mm) labels and receipts on the go. With IP 54 rated sealing and support for water-resistant media, users can count on legible text and scannable barcodes, even when printing in the rain or snow.
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, texts, and graphics.
- Class-leading versatility for receipt and label printing.
- High-quality outdoor printing.
- Global media support.
- Can connect to any Bluetooth®-enabled Zebra mobile handheld computer and tablet, as well as any Android™, iOS, Windows® CE and Windows Mobile device.
- Superior printing speeds.
- Split-second, tap-to-pair simplicity.
- Bluetooth remote management.
- No label sensor.
- Designed for outdoor use.
- IP 54 rated.
- Lightweight design that ensures user comfort.
- Slim profile that makes it easy to use in tight spaces.
- Power-saving sleep mode with instant wake.
- Common applications: retail, transportation, manufacturing, and hospitality.
Zebra OneCare Support with Comprehensive Coverage
Zebra OneCare Essential delivers the fully featured comprehensive coverage you need to maximize uptime and value of your Zebra device. This service sets the industry bar for service and support, with features that include coverage for accidental damage and normal wear and tear, technical support during your local business hours, access to software updates, and a 3-day turnaround time on repairs.
NOTE: This service is available for purchase within 30 days of your equipment purchase. Purchase of any Zebra OneCare Support Service voids the included standard one-year warranty, resulting in a coverage of three (3) years total. Contact us today for more detailed information.
The following accessories are available for the Zebra ZQ310 Outdoor Direct Thermal Mobile Printer. Contact us today for more detailed information on these accessories.
- Zebra 1-Slot Docking Cradle Kit for ZQ300 Series Printers
- Zebra AC to USB Adapter
- Zebra Soft Case with Shouldler Strap for ZQ310 Printers
- Zebra 5-Slot Docking Charger Kit
- Zebra 3-Slot Battery Charger Kit
- Zebra 1-Slot Battery Charger Kit
- Zebra USB Cable
- Zebra Vehicle Lighter Power to USB Adapter
- Zebra Dual Charging Vehicle Adapter
- Zebra Vehicle Holder (Dashboard)
- Zebra Vehicle Holder (Windshield)
- Zebra Shoulder Strap
- Zebra Belt Clip
- Zebra Media Spacer
- Zebra Platen Roller
- Zebra Spare Battery
|Air Interface Protocol:||Not applicable|
|Operating Frequency:||Not applicable|
|Data Interface:||Bluetooth BR/EDR, LE 4.2, USB 2.0|
|Power Source:||Li-Ion 2280 mAh, 7.2V, PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery|
|Print Width:||48 mm (1.89 in)|
|Max Outer Diameter:||40 mm (1.57 in)|
|ID Core Options:||12.7 mm (0.5 in) , 19 mm (0.75 in)|
|Dimensions:||130 x 93.5 x 49.5 mm (5.12 x 3.68 x 1.95 in)|
|Weight - with Battery:||0.37 kgs (0.81 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature:||-15° to 50°C (5° to 122°F)|
|Host API:||CPCL, ZPL|