Zebra 4"x 6" Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label - For Mobile Printers (Case of 36 Rolls - 105 Labels per Roll)
These uncoated matte direct thermal paper labels come standard with permanent acrylic adhesive. These labels offer good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces and are ideally suited for applications that require limited durability.
NOTE: These labels do NOT contain a RFID inlay and are NOT compatible with UHF RFID technology.
Data Sheet — Zebra 4"x 6" Z-Perform 1000D Direct Thermal Paper Label - For Mobile Printers (Case of 36 Rolls - 105 Labels per Roll)
Why buy this label?
Recommended for indoor use, these direct thermal labels are engineered to provide high print quality and durability at an economical price.
- Uncoated, Z-Perform 1000D, standard direct thermal paper label with permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Black mark sensing.
- Meets FDA 175.105 indirect food contact requirements.
- Case of 36 rolls, 105 labels per roll.
- 19.1 mm (0.75 in) core, 63.5 mm (2.5in t in) outer diameter.
- Common applications: indoor, general-purpose labeling, packaging labels, shipping labels, warehouse picking and receiving labels, retail shelf edge and price labels, and product identification.
- Not recommended for high speed printing applications or for applications involving long term exposure to sunlight, extreme heat or for application on a PVC surface.
- Designed for use with mobile printers.
- Zebra QLn420 Mobile Printers
- Zebra ZQ630 Direct Thermal Mobile Printers
- Zebra P4T Mobile Printers