Vulcan RFID™ UHF Tag Read & Write Software
The Vulcan RFID™ UHF Tag Read & Write Software is a solution for anyone looking to eliminate the tedious process of encoding tags by hand. With a user-friendly interface, this encoding software reads, writes, locks, and unlocks tags, making the tool indispensable in applications where reading and writing a single tag at a time is desirable. Such applications typically require on-the-fly encoding, verification, and clarity to ensure the correct tags are encoded with proper information. This software can also use Excel to perform database encoding which facilitates writing a series of tags quickly. Additionally the Vulcan RFID™ software assists in reading, writing, and performing security actions on tag memory banks via automation, equipping users to write tags using barcode scans and locking them simultaneously with ease. This software is ideal for applications involved in race timing, access control, event trackers, and other applications needing a series of tags quick and on the fly.
Installation Guide — Vulcan RFID™ UHF Tag Read & Write Software
Why buy this software?
Vulcan RFID™ UHF Tag Read & Write Software is designed to eliminate the tedious process of encoding tags by hand. The user-friendly interface streamlines the encoding process by equipping users to encode with barcode scans, Excel databases, and automation of memory encoding and locking. The Vulcan RFID™ software is perfect for applications involved in race timing, access control, event trackers, and more.
- Streamlined and user-friendly interface.
- Eliminates long and tedious process of encoding tags by hand.
- Read, write, lock, and unlock tags.
- Use of peripherals such as barcode scanners or excel databases to write series of tags very quickly.
- Automation of memory encoding and locking.
- Configure reader with options for write power, read power, and tag display in either Hexadecimal or ASCII.
- ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader
- ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader Development Kit
- Vulcan RFID™ Iron USB Reader