ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader Development Kit
The ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader Development Kit is a low cost platform for developing and deploying a wide range of read/write applications. Driven by ThingMagic's best-in-class M6e-Micro LTE UHF RFID module, the USBPro RFID Reader is controlled and powered by a host PC or laptop through a USB interface and supports autonomous operation. The ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader is compatible with ThingMagic’s application development tools, including Universal Reader Assistant, permitting rapid creation of solutions to support a wide range of applications. The USB Pro RFID Reader Development Kit is an ideal solution for tag commissioning, manufacturing WIP, document tracking, retail POS, and workflows for healthcare, events, and hospitality applications.
Data Sheet — ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader
- USB Pro RFID Reader Unit
- USB Micro-B connector, with removable 6 ft cable with dual USB-A type plug
- Linearly Polarized Antenna (Global)
- SMA to RP-SMA Cable
- Sample Tag Pack
- One year factory warranty
Why buy this development kit?
The ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader Development Kit contains all the essential items needed to begin reading and writing UHF RFID tags in a wide range of applications.
- Support for EPC Gen2V2 (ISO18000-63), AEI ATA. ISO 18000-6B, IPx protocols.
- Powered by PC, laptop or tablet through a host USB interface.
- Windows, Android or Mac host operating system.
- Support in the 865-869 and 902-928 UHF RFID carrier frequency ranges to accommodate worldwide regulations (Open (Customizable) 865-868 MHz and 902-928 MHz).
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, India, Korea, Australia, P.R. China, and Japan regulatory specifications (Open (Customizable) 865-868 MHz and 902-928 MHz).
- Internal linear polarized antenna with peak gain of 1 dBi.
- Additional antenna port for 2nd external antenna.
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools.
- 50 tags/second read rate.
- High impact plastic case.
Optional Supported Protocols
The protocols below can be added to each reader at an additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- IP-X 64, 128
- AEI ATA
We can customize any sample pack to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.