*Subject to availability. Visit SMARTRAC R6 DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6) – Adhesive+ for an alternative product.*
SMARTRAC R6-P DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) - Adhesive+
Equipped with RA-2 UV acrylic hot melt adhesive, the SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone RFID Inlay - Adhesive + is specifically designed for customers who desire increased adherence in their application with fewer elemental effects. With a service temperature of -40° to +150°C, this stronger adhesive provides greater adherence for rugged applications without compromising performance.
SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone RFID Adhesive + Inlays are compliant with Wal-Mart, Department of Defense (DoD), and METRO Group standards and protocols. Likewise, the inlays are compliant with international standards ISO 18000-63 and EPCglobal Gen2v2, so the SMARTRAC Dogbone RFID Wet Inlay will work with all equipment and systems adhering to the proper standards. All UHF transponders from SMARTRAC undergo three different testing methods to ensure the reliability of all their RFID tags. They test RFID inlay performance across various temperatures, humidities, and combinations of the former and latter. The SMARTRAC Dogbone Wet Inlay uses the Impinj Monza R6-P IC (integrated circuit) providing an extra layer of reliability from another respected industry leader. Featuring two “dogbone” shaped antennas, the SMARTRAC DogBone RFID Wet Inlay transmits in an omni-directional pattern eliminating blind spots. The high-performance feature means the orientation of the tag and reader will be less of a factor in the success of your systems.
Data Sheet — SMARTRAC R6-P DogBone RFID Wet Inlay (Monza R6-P) - Adhesive+
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Featuring a stronger adhesive than its counterparts, the SMARTRAC R6-P Dogbone Adhesive+ is designed for customers who require high performing wet inlays with increased adherence and fewer elemental effects. Equipped with the Impinj's Monza R6-P chip, the SMARTRAC R6 Dogbone Adhesive+ delivers unmatched read performance and data integrity for effective Item Intelligence applications and record-breaking encoding performance to enable the lowest applied tag cost. With the addition of user memory and range-reduction switch, advanced usages such as loss prevention, brand protection, and enhanced privacy are enabled.
- Equipped with RA-2 UV arcylic hot melt adhesive.
- Provides stronger adherence with less elemental effects.
- High end product for retail, global supply chain management, industrial and logistic applications, and RTIs.
- Excellent performance even on difficult-to-tag materials.
- Optimum size product for 4 inch wide converted labels.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Options for 96 / 128-bit EPC and 32 / 64-bit user memory, plus serialized Tag ID.
- AutoTune Technology: Automatically adjust tag performance for best readability.