*Formerly sold under the product name: Flex. This is the same great tag - just with a new name.*
Confidex Steelwave Flex™ UHF RFID Label
Confidex Steelwave Flex™ UHF RFID Labels connect the high-value components automatically to electronic data interface (EDI). This makes component tracking error-free and gives real-time data about the inventories. By that way Tier 1 part suppliers, OEM’s, and logistics providers can further optimize the inventory levels and gain resource savings. These labels are designed to match with wide variety of components – whether the component is plastic, metal, flat, or curved. Their flexible structure and strong background adhesive provides a durable identification method for components ranging from car batteries to plastic parts. Additionally, Confidex Steelwave Flex™ are personalized with customers’ data. This can mean for example VDA, Verband der Automobilindustrie, standard compatible encoding of the IC and visual marking of the label’s surface. All this ensure interoperability among the automotive supply chain’s different players so that the components can be automatically connected to the electronic data interface (EDI).
Data Sheet — Confidex Steelwave Flex™ UHF RFID Label
Need help selecting the right tag? Check out our tag guide.
Why buy this tag?
Equipped with flexible attachment on curved assets, the Confidex Steelwave Flex™ is a global and compact UHF RFID label optimized for metallic surfaces making it an ideal solution for component logistics applications.
- Reliable identification of high-value assets.
- Personalized with VDA-compatible data, ready for EDI.
- Flexible, IP 68 rated UHF RFID label optimized for metallic surfaces.
- Label can be attached on a curved surface with smallest diameter of 50mm.
- Excellent adhesion to all surfaces including low surface energy plastics and painted metal.
- Custom Zebra ZT410 RFID Silverline Printer
- Zebra ZT411 On-Metal Printers
- Resin Ribbon recommended.